Patchwork Denim Flared Jeans

 FINALLY after months of not getting the attention they deserve, I’m finally blogging about the patchwork denim jeans I made.. In New England we don’t get a lot of sunlight in the winter, and it’s way too cold and muggy out to go outside for a photo shoot. Please excuse the fact that these aren’t by any means the best photos.

Fun Fact: I made these jeans using denim I bought from the thrift store. If you’re going to make a pair of patchwork denim jeans, I would high recommend buying denim from the thrift store. It will save you a lot of money and it’s a sustainable practice.

I would also advise that you make your squares large. I made small squares for my front legs, and it took FOREVER. I spent countless hours cutting and sewing those tiny squares.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of High School Outfits and Makeup

My Favorite Fall & Winter Outfits

Back to School Outfit Ideas From a High School Senior