First Day of High School Outfits and Makeup

I haven’t shared most of the outfits that I’m proud of on this blog. Simply put, I don’t have many blog-worthy photos of my interesting outfits. However I do have blog worthy photos of the outfit and corresponding makeup I plan to wear on the first day of school. It only makes sense that I, a totally very professional fashion blogger, share my first week of school outfits because they will all be made up of my favorite pieces. In my next few posts I will be sharing what my friends and I plan on wearing to our first week of senior year. 

Let’s start with my outfit:

I am choosing to wear this outfit and corresponding makeup for three reasons:

1. The outfit is girly and unique. This gives a proper introduction to my personal style. The cami and the sneakers keep this outfit casual. I don’t want to wear something too striking on my first two days because that’s when I meet my teachers. The girly makeup compliments all of this.

2. In my previous post I recommended a simple formula for easygoing, yet feminine outfits that work great for those who want to play it safe or are just starting to explore fashion. While I do enjoy those outfits, they are definitely not my best work. I love quality garments that have thoughtful design and character in every stitch. I love outfits that have character. A basic knit sweater and skirt that you could buy at any store at the mall or fast fashion website is nice for days when I just want to be comfortable and don’t have the energy to be thinking about my clothes and makeup. These outfits don’t have quality and thoughtful design in every stitch, and they don’t have as much character as the outfits I’ve made with my favorite pieces. Therefore I won’t be wearing any of them my first week. This outfit, being made of my favorite pieces, embodies what I value in an outfit.

3 The most important reason. She’s a dam cute outfit and I like it.

Skirt and cami (necklace is part of the cami) are Liz Lisa items I bought on Depop.


This is outfit my friend Juilet is wearing on the first day:

She’s wearing it because it reflects her style and is casual.

The skirt, chain, and belt are from Hot Topic. The gloves and striped socks are from Amazon. The shoes are from Madrag. The pants are from PacSun. The necklace and chocker are made by her!


Finally, we have Zhoe’s outfit:

Most of her stuff is old and she doesn’t remember where it’s from. She says the clothes are probably from a mix of Spirit Halloween and Shein. When asked why Zhoe chose this outfit she said, “I like clowns and the makeup matched the color scheme lol”. Very profound! She also wanted to try a darker color scheme from her usual clowncore outfit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts