15 Feminine Fashion Recommendations

 I played a lot of Style Savvy Styling Star as a kid. In that game’s story, your boutique would be visited by each of the three main characters at least once a week. They came to chat with you about how the pursuit of their passions was going, and, obviously, to buy clothes that will aid them in pursuing their current goal. I wish this was my life. I would love to have the ability to purchase clothes directly from my favorite brands once a week. I’d love to run my own boutique too. Unfortunately, in real life buying quality stylish clothes once a week is expensive, and would also become wasteful at some point.

Rather than shop, I’ve decided to play boutique manager today, and recommend fifteen of my favorite feminine pieces that I’ve come across recently. These are in no specific order, as I don’t own anything on this list.

  1. “Ribbon Off Shoulder Knit Top” from Michell Macaron

    This top comes in red and white. I personally favor the white because it can be styled successfully with more different colors. The folded neck hem makes the top classy while the bow gives it a girlish edge.

  2. “Fur Knit Top” from Michell Macaron

    The extra dimension that the faux fur gives this top gives it the feel of being one of those tops that has a folded over neck hem. The use of the faux fur is very simple, thus it gives the top a classy touch. I would especially recommend it to those who live in climates where the weather is cold for most of the year.

  3. “Beautiful Legs Skirt” from Michell Macaron

    The beautiful legs skirt comes in many different color ways. It is also available in different fabrics. I like all the variations of this skirt, however, I prefer the tweed versions. The silhouette of the skirt is very girlish and doll-like. The tweed fabric adds maturity. The balance of maturity and girlish essence makes this skirt feminine

  4. “Tweed Adult Beautiful Leg Skirt” from Michell Macaron

    Long high waisted skirts are very elegant. I love the color and the fabric, it’s very versatile.

  5. “Pin Check Knit Dress” from Michell Macaron

    I love the pattern of the dress. It’s simple and feminine. It reminds me of something I’ve seen in Style Savvy. I also love how the black strip cinches the waist slightly.

  6. “Front Button Knit Skirt” and “Front Button Knit Top (they’re sold separately but I like them as a set) from Emiria Wiz.

    The fabric makes this look classy. The black strips keep this look from being too over the top, and the buttons make the look a little extra expensive. The V-neck adds a hint of sexiness.

  7. “Front Zip Denim Blouse” from Emiria Wiz

    The top has structure which makes it sophisticated. The seer sleeve and ruffle hem add a whimsical edge. Since this top is white, it can be styled with many different colors.

  8. “Sleeve Chiffon Pearl Knit” from Evelyn

    A dainty pearl hem can be very elegant. I also like the sheer patch on the sleeves.

  9. “Big Ribbon Knit” from Evelyn

    This top is very similar to the ribbon knit top from Michell Macaron. I’m starting to think ribbon knit tops are a staple of feminine fashion. I like how they incorporated pearls in this look. It’s also nice to have if you want this too in black instead of white.

  10. “Midi Tweed Double Flare” from Evelyn

    Plaid is simple and this can be very feminine. This will look perfect with a simple white or grey top.

  11. “Box Pleat SK” from Evelyn

    I like this skirt for it’s simplicity.

  12. “Classical Lady Sheer Top” from Mellfy Memory

    The sheer fabric adds a whimsical edge to this simple top. There aren’t too many details so this top isn’t girly.

  13. “Pearl Shoulder Bag” from Evelyn

    The shiny gemstones and pearls make this simple bag classy.

  14. “Mary Jane Pumps” from Evelyn

    These simple mary janes are perfect for a more casual feminine look.

  15. “Heart Pearl Earrings” from Evelyn

    I’ve always wanted a pair of earrings like this. They’re a great touch to a girly or feminine look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of High School Outfits and Makeup

My Favorite Fall & Winter Outfits

Back to School Outfit Ideas From a High School Senior