Girly Outfit Ideas

 I’ve talked about Style Savvy quite a few times on this blog. I enjoy reminiscing about my favorite styles from the game. Those styles are girly, feminine, and bold. The girly style holds a special place in my heart because it is the first style I fell in love with, and it is the style I wear the most. Girly fashion, not to be confused with the more mature feminine style, encompasses all things whimsical, delicate, and frilly. In a previous post, I recommended feminine pieces to my readers, and now it’s fitting that I do the same for girly clothes.

It’s worth noting that the best way to acquire girly garments is to look on second hand sites, as the style is not very mainstream. Search for brands like “Liz Lisa”, “Lodispotto”, “Axes Femme”, “Mille Fillie Closet”, “Swankiss”, and “Mellfy Memory”. Most of the brands I just mentioned are either defunct or have since moved away from the girly style.

OUTFIT 1

Beloved Mellfy Knit Top from Mellfy Memory

+

Fragrance Rose Skirt from Mellfy Memory

+

My Beloved Rose Bag from Mellfy Memory

+

Lace-Up Frilled Short Boots from Liz Lisa

OUTFIT 2

Fluffy Girly Top from Mellfy Memory

+

Precious Jewels Bag from Mellfy Memory

+

Love Heart Skirt from Mellfy Memory

+

Bijoux Ribbon 4 Set Clips from Liz Lisa

+

Lace-Up Frilled Short Boots from Liz Lisa

OUTFIT 3

Ribbon Belt Tulle Skirt from Liz Lisa

+

Sugary Heat Tulle from Mellfy Memory

+

Love to Doll Bag from Mellfy Memory

OUTFIT 4

Ruffle Mini Floral Pink Skirt from LoveShackFancy

+

Avignon Crop Cardigan from LoveShackFancy

+

Eternity Love Ribbon Pouchette from Mellfy Memory

+

Vince Camuto Kressila Sandal from DSW










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of High School Outfits and Makeup

My Favorite Fall & Winter Outfits

Back to School Outfit Ideas From a High School Senior