Feminine Outfit Ideas

 In my last post about feminine fashion I recommended items from my favorite brands. I’m in the mood to play boutique manager again, but this time I want to make some outfits. In this post I’ll be making feminine outfit recommendations.

For those who are new to the style, the feminine fashion style aims to make the wearer feel lady-like and mature. Feminine fashion can be worn in a casual and dressy manner. 


Outfit 1:

I want to start this post with some feminine outfits I own. Ever since I got this top and skirt from Michell Macaron, I’ve been wearing them non-stop. Over winter break I wore this outfit to a Christmas festival and I got loads of compliments. Wearing this outfit has not only boosted my confidence, but I feel like I have an increase in motivation while wearing this. I think the boost in motivation comes from the fact that this outfit makes me feel like a college student.

Top: Ribbon off the Shoulder Knit Top

Bolero: From Windsor 

Fleece Lined Tights: From Amazon

Earmuffs: From Five Below


Outfit 2

I love how versatile the bow top is. If I order from Michell Macaron again, I’m definitely buying some high waisted pants to wear with it. Out of all the outfits in my wardrobe this is the outfit that has garnered me the most compliments. The skirt puts this outfit on the more dressy side of the spectrum, so I was surprised when so many people stopped me to compliment me on it. The first two places I wore this outfit was to a restaurant with my grandma and to Panera, and I remember being a little worried about people thinking I was overdressed. So I got a pleasant surprise there.

Top: Ribbon off the Shoulder Knit Top

Skirt: Tweed Adult Beautiful Leg Skirt

I would also try adding a white headband to this look.


Outfit 3

Now that I have Michell Macaron items off my checklist, I definitely need to order something from Emiria Wiz in the future. I have a feeling that this skirt would garner a lot of compliments. My reasoning for this is that this skirt is almost like a combination of the two skirts I own from Michell Macaron. This skirt is tweed and it’s also flared like the skirt from outfit one. I think the flared pleats from skirt one are what gave the skirt a fashionable kick. That fashionable kick garnered me a lot of compliments on that skirt.

Top: Cross Knit Top

Skirt: Tweed Peplum Flare Skirt

Shoes: Pearl Bijou Pumps

Bag: Quilted Bijou Bag


Outfit 4

Mermaid skirts are a feminine fashion staple. I definitely want to add some more to my wardrobe. I just bought a pattern for one and this Emiria Wiz skirt is definitely an inspiration. I might make mine out of denim too. Personally I don’t see a lot of people wearing mermaid skirts, which is a shame. However, that means wearing a mermaid skirt will make your outfit more unique. If you can style a unique piece well, you are bound to get a lot of compliments.

Skirt: High Waist Denim Mermaid Skirt

Top: First Macaron Off-Shoulder Knit Top

Bag: Original Quilting Bag

Shoes: Side Ribbon Mule


Outfit 5

If you’re ever struggling to pick out clothes, I would recommend trying to create a monochromatic look. It’s an easy way to make an outfit, I find that outfits with color, such as this one, garner a lot of style points.

Skirt: Fake Leather Flare Mini Skirt

Top: Larme Shaggy Knit Top

Shoes: Block Heel Pumps

Bag: Glitter Bijou Bag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of High School Outfits and Makeup

My Favorite Fall & Winter Outfits

Back to School Outfit Ideas From a High School Senior