D.I.A Inspired Set

 The list of garments that I’ve sewn and haven’t blogged about grows everyday…

I just never get good photo opportunities and I hate the idea of posting bad photos of myself. However I got a mediocre photo opportunity when I went to Boston on Saturday. I say mediocre because the photo was rushed and I didn’t get to see it right away. It displays my outfit but it’s not great and the lighting wasn’t great either. I don’t want to keep delaying my posts so I’ll update this post if I get better photos with the outfit.

I blogged about the peplum top a while back. The wrap skirt is a new. I completed it one sewing project ago.

I’m really proud of these garments even through hemming the skirt kicked my butt. 

My inspiration is from the brand D.I.A, which I’ve already talked about in this blog. D.I.A used denim heavily as along with flashy accents, hence the gold details on my garments.



Comments

Popular Posts